One of a Kind Hand Dyed Wraps

Welcome! Please enjoy viewing my gallery.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Azur for a super sweet mama

This mama approached me months ago about dyeing something for her. I had to decline, as politely as possible, because I just wasn't ready to go there. However, she just sent me the sweetest message ever, asking for a dye job -- and giving me total freedom to dye to my whims. Wow! What a dream! I asked her for some color preferences to give me a bit of direction. She listed colors such as charcoal (well, that's obviously right up my alley lol), violet, dusty rose and a few others. Then I saw a pic of her sweet little all wrapped up with a sweet hat on... And that was my inspiration. Here is the pic (cropped for privacy):



And here is that mama and babe's new Azur. I hope they love it. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment