One of a Kind Hand Dyed Wraps

Welcome! Please enjoy viewing my gallery.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My Sunset Trifecta

Didy's Sunset is one of my forever wraps. It's the wrap I picked up at the Didy store in Germany in September 2010. It's the first of Didy's 55% linen diamond weave wraps and it's absolutely amazing. The support is unreal and it breaks in to be silky and floppy. My original size 5 will remain au natural permanently, but ooooh.... it strips and dyes so, so beautifully. Through a trade with a friend, I got a Sunset 4 and chopped it to a size 3 and stripped it. It's my perfect, can take out and about with me because the tails won't drag on the ground ruck wrap. It's gorgeous and pure and makes a pretty sweet scarf when my increasingly independant 2yo wrappee chooses to explore. :) Then, I realized, my stash was 55% diamond weave size 4-less and well -- Sunset was a perfect fit to that. This size 4 recently arrived and hit the charcoal dye bath. The orange threads are still visible -- but now they are more of a rust brown -- they shimmer and shine and make a simple grey wrap interesting. :)

So, I present to you my Sunset Trifecta!!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment