One of a Kind Hand Dyed Wraps

Welcome! Please enjoy viewing my gallery.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Oh Carmin -- How I love thee.

Carmin is one of those wraps that I've waited my whole wrapping life for. ;) A 50% linen fish. And MAN! does Carmin deliver!! Awesome support, fabulous width, fun little toddler enticing fishies -- it's just about got it all!! Well..... it's got everything going for it other than the color. Really Didy??? Pink/red fish. Ok. Ok. I get it. Lots of mamas emailed asking for red/white fish and *technically* that is exactly what Didy delivered..... but the mix of white cotton threads and red linen threads leaves a very pink overall look. Which.... I *guess* is cute??? But it's just not me. So, I decided to have a little playdate for Carmin with first some stripper and then a dip in some dye ala this funny little tropical fish. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment