One of a Kind Hand Dyed Wraps

Welcome! Please enjoy viewing my gallery.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

It's been a year???!!

Oh goodness. Time goes by way too quickly. I can't believe it's been a year since I posted in this blog.

I've had some email inquiries asking if I am still dyeing and yes, I am. :) We've begun homeschooling, so my time usage is a lot different than it used to be, but I haven't lost the love for dyeing, so I'm doing my absolute best to work dye time in as much as I can.

I wish I could promise to keep this blog updated better, but I'm just not sure I can commit to that.... I did just add a few pics to my FB page though. :)

Emailing me is probably the best way to get in touch. I do check my email.... but I'll be honest and say I'm not great at responding right away. If I have dye jobs stacked up that I'm focusing on, I tend to let the emails stack up a bit and then when I've cleared my plate and can actually see availability coming up, I will respond to emails.

Thank you so much to everyone that's emailed and everyone I've worked with. I truly enjoy being involved in creating these one of a kind dye jobs for you to snuggle your babes in. I think it means even more as my littlest (and last) is now 3 1/2 and our wearing time winds down.

No comments:

Post a Comment